Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Little Pony Party



Lauren turns 4 Dec. 17th. I decided to throw her a party early. She insisted on having a My Little Pony party. It was a lot of fun. I painted the girls faces,(thanks Meghan for your help), we had a pinata, and a ton of ponies to play with. We had ten girls over and they had so much fun playing with each other. It was so cute to watch Chase. He followed the girls everywhere. When they were screaming, he was screaming. When we ordered Lauren's cake, the Baker sat her down and had her taste three different cakes. She chose the triple chocolate, which was an excellent choice. I instantly saw her 20 years later, picking out her wedding cake. She is growing up too fast.

3 comments:

the bates motel said...

glad to see you finally blog again! such a fun little party you had for lauren! i can't believe she is almsot 4! i remember when you first told me you were preg :)! and cute hallo pics of the kids!

HILL HESS said...

Happy Birthday, Lauren! We miss you guys! Merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

Hey Crow! I love seeing your cute pics! You should do it more often:)