Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lauren turns 5!

I can't believe Lauren is 5!  I want her to stay little FOREVER!  There are so many things that I love about her.  For one, she is quite the story teller, and a talker.  Her stories tend to go on and on, and usually involves a rattle snake.  (I wonder who she takes after?)  She loves to dance and to perform for anyone who comes over.  Her favorite song is "So What" by Pink.  It is really adorable to hear her belt out the song.  She has a great personality, and is so fun to be around.  I am so grateful that she is part of our family.   

Lauren had her birthday party on her birthday.  She was really excited because it was a christmas party.  We played fun christmas games, and made a very messy christmas craft.  I didn't get to many pictures because I was so busy.   
The party was absolutely crazy!  21 kids came. Thankfully I had asked some 11 year old girls from our ward to come and help.  I am still sweeping up sprinkles. Lauren had a blast, so I guess that is the most important thing.   

1 comment:

Terrie B said...

Lauren is absolutely beautiful!